Old 10-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Javier Garcia

Default What PCI WiFi cards Work with 11.04?

I'm looking for a stable wifi card that will work with Ubuntu 11.04
64 bits without not too many steps to configure it correctly..just
install and start up.

I found this list but there isn't any reference to the
Ubuntu release..

Regards

Javi

Old 10-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Alan Pope

On 12 October 2011 11:54, Javier Garcia <tirengarfio@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a stable wifi card that will work with Ubuntu 11.04 64 bits
> without not too many steps to configure it correctly..just install and start
> up.

Any particular reason you want PCI and not USB?

I have an "LM Technologies" LM006 which is dirt cheap and works really
nicely. Given it's USB you can put it on the end of a long USB cable
to get the best reception

Cheers,
Al.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:00 AM