Old 11-26-2007, 11:43 PM
"Niels Kierulf"

Default Ubuntu 7.10 and HP Scanjet G4010 problem

Hello all,

XSane on Ubuntu 7.10 does not seem to recognize the HP Scanjet G4010.

What's the deal? Am I screwed, or is there a solution?

Thanks a bunch,
Niels

Old 11-26-2007, 11:53 PM
niel

On Tuesday 27 November 2007 01.43.25 Niels Kierulf wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> XSane on Ubuntu 7.10 does not seem to recognize the HP Scanjet G4010.
>
> What's the deal? Am I screwed, or is there a solution?
>
> Thanks a bunch,
> Niels

Here you can check if your scanner is supported:

http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html