Old 10-09-2011, 12:35 AM
Jon Anderson

Default ASRock K8NF4G-SATA2 Socket 754 Micro ATX Motherboard w/, 128MB nVidia Ge force 6100 Video

I have been
struggling for almost a *half year trying to make ubuntu

work on my computer.I have a Via onboard video on my computer (no

support) and I've tried a Nvidia 6600gt and a matrox video board

nothing works very well. Any way I have decided to upgrade my
board

and chip to a ASRock K8NF4G-SATA2 Socket 754 Micro ATX Motherboard
w/

128MB nVidia Video – Refurbished and a new *athlon 3200. then I
can

save the money on keeping my memory and maybe fix it the cheapest
way

possible. My main question is will the Geforce 6100 work well in
linux

and comment anything you want on my Idea, money is a problem(I
just

bought my toy for the year already)