Old 10-08-2011, 12:31 PM
"Amedee Van Gasse"

Default Stop Top-Posting

On Fri, October 7, 2011 20:07, Amrit Pal Pathak wrote:
> I have noted that most of members of this list do the top
> posting.Please stop it.
> it decreases the quality .

Hello Amrit,

You already have a reputation on this list, as far as quoting goes. On
other things too, but I won't go into that. To be honest, it's not a
reputation that I would be proud of. So please refrain from lecturing
people. It only adds to the noise on this list.

Thank you.

--
Amedee.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Amedee Van Gasse
<amedee-ubuntu@amedee.be> wrote:
> On Fri, October 7, 2011 20:07, Amrit Pal Pathak wrote:
>> I have noted that most of members of this list do the top
>> posting.Please stop it.
>> it decreases the quality .
>
> Hello Amrit,
>
> You already have a reputation on this list, as far as quoting goes. On
> other things too, but I won't go into that. To be honest, it's not a
> reputation that I would be proud of. So please refrain from lecturing
> people. It only adds to the noise on this list.
@Amedee Van Gasse
is suggesting something is called lecture?
I apologize if anybody took it personal.But i didn't mean that.Rest
you guys are best judges......

--
Thanks
Regards