Old 10-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Alain Muls

Default Install printer HP CP1025nw

Hi All

I bought a HP Color LaserJet CP1025nw.

I connected it using the USB cable and printing of the test page went
just fine. I have now a HP Device Manger which allows control of the
printer.

Since it is a WIFI enabled printer, I would like to enable the
wireless connection, but I cannot find how to do this.
Any suggestions?

Tx/Alain

Old 10-10-2011, 06:14 AM
Patton Echols

I connected it using the USB cable and printing of the test page went
just fine. I have now a HP Device Manger which allows control of the
printer.

Since it is a WIFI enabled printer, I would like to enable the
wireless connection, but I cannot find how to do this.
Any suggestions?

Tx/Alain

Just a guess, since I don't have this printer, but there will be more
than one path to setting up the wifi in the user manual. For example,
if you can connect it to a wired network, you may be able to access an
internal configuration interface via a web browser. It will take a bit
of reading to be sure.