Old 10-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Larry Shields

Default Magic Jack & Linux...???

*I was wondering if any of you have used the Magic Jack running Linux,
since I have not yet bought it...Anyone out there who can answer this
question would be helpful...

Thanks Larry
*

--
Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
by Ubuntu ver 10.10 Maverick

Reg# Linux User 484593

"This is Linux Country,
on a quiet night you can hear
WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"

Old 10-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Dotan Cohen

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 21:26, Larry Shields <larryesu@gmail.com> wrote:
> *I was wondering if any of you have used the Magic Jack running Linux, since
> I have not yet bought it...Anyone out there who can answer this question
> would be helpful...
>
> Thanks Larry
> *

Ask the company. I once called them (about one year ago) and they told
me that Linux support was coming if people asked for it. So
_call_them_ and ask for it. I returned mine because there was no
native support.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com

Old 10-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Alan Pope

On 6 October 2011 20:26, Larry Shields <larryesu@gmail.com> wrote:
> *I was wondering if any of you have used the Magic Jack running Linux, since
> I have not yet bought it...Anyone out there who can answer this question
> would be helpful...

I'd never heard of it before so I googled it and found this less than
glowing review:-

http://www.voipreview.org/review/magicjack

Cheers,
Al.