Old 10-06-2011, 04:07 AM
Olivier Pavilla

Default Problem with X or what?

Hi everyone

My ubuntu is natty 64 bit on laptop HP Probook 4310s
I have some strange problem with X.
Suddenly it switchs on a terminal. If try all of "Ctrl Alt" FX (FX means
F1 or F2 or F3, and other), I can get X. .
I created xorg.conf in /etc/X11/xorg.conf but nothing change.
It's really annoying problem because X switch on terminal anytime.
Anyone has any idea to help me.