Old 07-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Donald D Henson

Default Firefox (and konqueror) crashes

Sorry about the top posting. I have a major client that demands top
posting so I get very used to doing it that way. (I'm doing it again but
I figure that if I put this one at the bottom, no one will see it.)

As to your question, I wouldn't be surprised.

´╗┐Donald D. Henson, Managing Director
West El Paso Information Network
The "Non-Initiation of Force Principle" Rules