Old 10-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Rajeev Prasad

Default has anyone ever used jQuery.validationEngine. ?

sorry this is not ubuntu question, but it seems help is too difficult to get on this jquery plugin.

i need some advice, so just shouting, is there anyone who has used this ever? can we talk? thx!

Old 10-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Avi Greenbury

Rajeev Prasad wrote:

> sorry this is not ubuntu question, but it seems help is too difficult
> to get on this jquery plugin.
>

> i need some advice, so just shouting, is there anyone who has used
> this ever? can we talk? thx!

Even when it's on-topic it's normally more productive to say what it is
that you need help with - what your question or problem is - rather
than to just ask if anyone's used something.

--
Avi

Old 10-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Rajeev Prasad

Hi Avi,

I am using the plugin to vaildat ethe form (main purpose of plugin)

but i then want to submit the form using jquery post (ajax) call. and i am not able to figure how to do that.

thx.
Rajeev