Old 09-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak

Default How to take a backup in ubuntu

How to take a backup of ubuntu? How to create a restore point on HD
(a partition other than ubuntu 's installation) so that i can restore
it when i installed new ubuntu.I don't want to install a lot of
package /software again and again with each installation.

--
Thanks
Regards

Old 09-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

Which version of Ubuntu do you use?----------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh

Thank you
Md Ashickur Rahman
Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor
<ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Which version of Ubuntu do you use?
10.04