Old 09-27-2011, 03:41 AM
Goh Lip

Default - Nvidia driver problem

On 27/09/11 02:21, Jon Anderson wrote:

On 26/09/11 16:41, Ric Moore wrote:

/ On 09/26/2011 01:10 AM, Jon Anderson wrote:

Jon, please try to use the right quote attributes in your reply.
Hard to tell who's' saying what, or you saying what.
Using plain text rather than html helps this attributing too, also it's
(plain text) required in this mailing list.

Please fix your thunderbird (or shift + reply).
Thanks. - Goh Lip

Old 09-27-2011, 04:35 AM
Ric Moore

Jon, please try to use the right quote attributes in your reply.
Hard to tell who's' saying what, or you saying what.
Using plain text rather than html helps this attributing too, also it's
(plain text) required in this mailing list.

Please fix your thunderbird (or shift + reply).
Thanks. - Goh Lip

He probably can't tell WHAT his mail type is with his video screwed up.
When he gets it fixed, then we'll jump him.

You're right, it's nvidia-xconfig
I hope something works for that guy, he has tried hard, I'll hand him
that. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html