-   -   firefox and nfs (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/579817-firefox-nfs.html)

Edward avanti 09-25-2011 07:55 AM

firefox and nfs

Hi,Since some recent update in firefox in 10.04 *I can not upload files off NFS, *I tried it to blog and forum and a few other site, if use epithany or galeon it works!This never use to give me nightmares, I know it use to work, using the same NFS server but firefox tries and the program says 0 byte file size, has anyone else experienced this with FF? and hopefully having a fix?

Best,Ed

Edward avanti 09-27-2011 06:46 AM

firefox and nfs

Where can I log bug?
This *not a problem if *i use firefox from mozilla.org, only problem when i use ubuntu copyeven clean profile ( add new user ) still broken, this not happen with my friend fedora either.