-   -   gallery: The source package does not include all sourcecode. (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/57934-gallery-source-package-does-not-include-all-sourcecode.html)

Peter Looyenga 02-15-2008 03:46 PM

gallery: The source package does not include all sourcecode.

Package: gallery
Version: 1.5.1-1
Severity: serious
Justification: Policy 2.1 - "Source Code"

The PHP Gallery program includes two Java applets which can be used to upload
images. However, the Debian source package of Gallery does not include the
source code for these applets but only the binary class files.

>From what I read in the policies it clearly states that source packages should
include sourcecode. And this package does not include all available source
code. Which is what I think to be a violation of policy.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
APT prefers dapper-updates
APT policy: (500, 'dapper-updates'), (500, 'dapper-security'), (500, 'dapper-backports'), (500, 'dapper')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.15-29-k7
Locale: LANG=en_AU.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_AU.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)