Old 09-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Damien Hull

Default public_html

How does one manage websites in public_html?

I'm on ubuntu 10.04 LTS. Users can run PHP web applications in public_html.

Here's the problem. After installing a web application based on php,
www-data owns some of the files. They can't delete them.

How does a regular user delete a file owned by www-data?

Sent from my iPhone

Old 09-23-2011, 05:50 AM
reza a

Damien,