Old 09-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Pastor JW

Default synaptic still bonkers

On Monday, September 26, 2011 8:26:21 pm Goh Lip wrote:
> On 27/09/11 11:00, NoOp wrote:
> >> Well, I'll install 12.04 a couple of months after it is released as I
> >> have
> >
> > Oh good... I wonder if it will be:
> >
> > Pink Puffin Precious Puffin
> > or
> > Precocious Pony
> > or
> > Prickly Pheatherbrain Protozoa
> > or
> > Pernicious Potoroo
> > or
> > Prostrate Parrot
>
> JW, what's wrong with the kubuntu Onerous Omelet?
> It's far better than the Nutty Norwegian.

I like Perky Penguin and the names NoOp suggested were for 12.04 so OO which
is already selected and NN really couldn't play until perhaps the next time
through the alphabet.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403

Old 09-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Ernest Doub

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Pastor JW <pastor_jw@the-inner-circle.org> wrote:

On Monday, September 26, 2011 8:26:21 pm Goh Lip wrote:

> On 27/09/11 11:00, NoOp wrote:

> >> Well, I'll install 12.04 a couple of months after it is released as I

> >> have

> > Oh good... I wonder if it will be:

> > Pink Puffin Precious Puffin

> > or

> > Precocious Pony

> > or

> > Prickly Pheatherbrain Protozoa

> > or

> > Pernicious Potoroo

> > or

> > Prostrate Parrot

> JW, what's wrong with the kubuntu Onerous Omelet?

> It's far better than the Nutty Norwegian.

I like Perky Penguin and the names NoOp suggested were for 12.04 so OO which

is already selected and NN really couldn't play until perhaps the next time

through the alphabet.

--

73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< * PDGA# 35276

http://the-inner-circle.org *_Registered Kubuntu User: #27403

Porky Pig
Plucky Pigeon
Ponderous Pachyderm
Parading Peacock
--
Accidental deaths by firearms account for less than 1% of the 30,000.
*There are three times as many medical mistake deaths in the US than

Old 09-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Ernest Doub

On Monday, September 26, 2011 8:26:21 pm Goh Lip wrote:

> On 27/09/11 11:00, NoOp wrote:

> >> Well, I'll install 12.04 a couple of months after it is released as I

> >> have

> > Oh good... I wonder if it will be:

> > Pink Puffin Precious Puffin

> > or

> > Precocious Pony

> > or

> > Prickly Pheatherbrain Protozoa

> > or

> > Pernicious Potoroo

> > or

> > Prostrate Parrot

> JW, what's wrong with the kubuntu Onerous Omelet?

> It's far better than the Nutty Norwegian.

I like Perky Penguin and the names NoOp suggested were for 12.04 so OO which

is already selected and NN really couldn't play until perhaps the next time

through the alphabet.

--

73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< * PDGA# 35276

http://the-inner-circle.org *_Registered Kubuntu User: #27403

Porky Pig
Plucky Pigeon
Ponderous Pachyderm
Parading Peacock
--
Accidental deaths by firearms account for less than 1% of the 30,000.
*There are three times as many medical mistake deaths in the US than
there are accidental gun deaths.* Perhaps we need safety locks on
doctors and nurses?

I forgot
Pawing Pekinese

Old 09-28-2011, 02:02 AM
chris

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 15:25 -0700, Ernest Doub wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Pastor JW
> <pastor_jw@the-inner-circle.org> wrote:
> released as I
> > >
> > > Oh good... I wonder if it will be:
> > >
> > > Pink Puffin Precious Puffin
> > > or
> > > Precocious Pony
> > > or
> > > Prickly Pheatherbrain Protozoa
> > > or
> > > Pernicious Potoroo
> > > or
> > > Prostrate Parrot
> >
> > JW, what's wrong with the kubuntu Onerous Omelet?
> > It's far better than the Nutty Norwegian.
>

> I like Perky Penguin and the names NoOp suggested were for
> 12.04 so OO which
> is already selected and NN really couldn't play until perhaps
> the next time
> through the alphabet.
>
> --
> 73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< PDGA# 35276
> http://the-inner-circle.org _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403

> Porky Pig
> Plucky Pigeon
> Ponderous Pachyderm
> Parading Peacock
>
> --
> Accidental deaths by firearms account for less than 1% of the 30,000.
> There are three times as many medical mistake deaths in the US than
> there are accidental gun deaths. Perhaps we need safety locks on
> doctors and nurses?

Precipitous Pukeho (native to Godzone)

Old 09-28-2011, 03:19 AM
Ernest Doub

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 15:25 -0700, Ernest Doub wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Pastor JW

> <pastor_jw@the-inner-circle.org> wrote:

> * * * * On Monday, September 26, 2011 8:26:21 pm Goh Lip wrote:

> * * * * > On 27/09/11 11:00, NoOp wrote:

> * * * * > >> Well, I'll install 12.04 a couple of months after it is

> * * * * released as I

> * * * * > >> have

> * * * * > >

> * * * * > > Oh good... I wonder if it will be:

> * * * * > >

> * * * * > > Pink Puffin Precious Puffin

> * * * * > > or

> * * * * > > Precocious Pony

> * * * * > > or

> * * * * > > Prickly Pheatherbrain Protozoa

> * * * * > > or

> * * * * > > Pernicious Potoroo

> * * * * > > or

> * * * * > > Prostrate Parrot

> * * * * >

> * * * * > JW, what's wrong with the kubuntu Onerous Omelet?

> * * * * > It's far better than the Nutty Norwegian.

> * * * * I like Perky Penguin and the names NoOp suggested were for

> * * * * 12.04 so OO which

> * * * * is already selected and NN really couldn't play until perhaps

> * * * * the next time

> * * * * through the alphabet.

> * * * * --

> * * * * 73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< * PDGA# 35276

> * * * * http://the-inner-circle.org *_Registered Kubuntu User: #27403

> * * * * http://h.webring.com/hub?ring=universalministr

> * * * * --

> * * * * ubuntu-users mailing list

> * * * * ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

> * * * * Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

> Porky Pig

> Plucky Pigeon

> Ponderous Pachyderm

> Parading Peacock

> --

> Accidental deaths by firearms account for less than 1% of the 30,000.

> *There are three times as many medical mistake deaths in the US than

> there are accidental gun deaths. *Perhaps we need safety locks on

> doctors and nurses?

Precipitous Pukeho *(native to Godzone)

Having just seen Dolphin Tale [good family flick btw]

Precocious Pelican