Old 09-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

Default Need Open Source alternative of Adobe flash plugins

I need Open Source alternative of Adobe flash plugins. Anybody can give me any idea. Please don't mention about Adobe flash plugins, coz it is not open source.----------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
Thank you
Md Ashickur Rahman
Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Alan Pope

On 18 Sep 2011, at 18:07, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor <ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need Open Source alternative of Adobe flash plugins. Anybody can give me any idea. Please don't mention about Adobe flash plugins, coz it is not open source.

There are none that work 100%.

Try gnash, swfdec and lightspark though.

Al.