Old 09-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Alan Duval

Default Firefox connection problem

Hi,

I found the problem . I had two computers and both were connected to the
internet via the router. I hadn't removed the router connecting cable
when I got rid of one and recently had unplugged the remaining computer
and reconnected it. I had picked up the cable that had been connected to
the now disposed computer and plugged it into the onboard LAN socket as
well as plugging in the other cable to the LAN socket of my ethernet
card. I was working by feel behind my desk. Hence I had 2 connections to
my router and as soon as I removed one Firefox was able to access the
internet. Should have checked those connections.

Alan Duval