Old 09-14-2011, 11:32 PM
shivam tiwari

Default file system type = extended not able to mount

Hi,

In my gparted it is showing me following partitions
/
/dev/sda1 fat16
/dev/sda2 ntfs
/dev/sda3 ntfs
/dev/sda4 extended
** /dev/sda5 linux-swap
** /dev/sda6 ext4
unallocated unallocated

sda5 and sda6 are in dropdown list of sda4

I have windows7 installed on sda3, ubuntu 10.10 (upgrated to 11.04) on sda4 and new ubuntu 11.04 on sda6.

The problem is I am not able to moutn sda4 on my ubuntu 11.04 which is on sda6

when I checked in gparted sda4 says "Busy (At least one logical partition is mounted)" in its status information. I have lots of data on this drive, and I want to read all that data.
Kindly help me

--
Regards

Shivam Tiwari