Old 09-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Rashkae

Default Does anyone know how to tell Thunderbird "Not" to leave the e-mail on the server.

On 09/14/2011 06:27 PM, James R McKenzie wrote:
I can't find that setting. Also is there a bullet proof way to back up
email in/from Thunderbird? Can something like KBackup do it?

As for your second question, there is no magic to backing up
Thunderbird. Any backup program/script/habbit that includes the
Thunderbird data dir will do the trick. (~/.thunderbird, I believe,
though I'm not on a Ubuntu system now to verify.)