Old 09-14-2011, 10:29 PM
James R McKenzie

Default Does anyone know how to tell Thunderbird "Not" to leave the e-mail on the server.

On 09/14/2011 06:27 PM, James R McKenzie wrote:

I can't find that setting. Also is there a
bullet proof way to back up email in/from Thunderbird? Can
something like KBackup do it?

Any / All help will be appreciated.

Thank You

James R. McKenzie

jimmckenzie@earthlink.net

Never mind I found it, in plain site too.
Time to wash the glasses again.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:08 PM
NoOp

On 09/14/2011 03:29 PM, James R McKenzie wrote:
> On 09/14/2011 06:27 PM, James R McKenzie wrote:
>> I can't find that setting. Also is there a bullet proof way to back up
>> email in/from Thunderbird? Can something like KBackup do it?
> Never mind I found it, in plain site too. Time to wash the glasses again.

Afterwards, make a note to put the actual question in the body of the
message. Many email clients tend to cut off long subjects & end up
looking like:
"Does anyone know how to tell Thunderbird "Not" to leave the e-mail"

It's also helpful if you avoid posting in html. See:
<quote>
HTML mail

Avoid sending emails in HTML format, if possible. Some people may find
it more difficult to read or reply to these emails. Also, HTML email
takes up more space, so people with restricted Internet access will be
happier to receive plain text emails.
</quote>

Thanks.