Old 09-14-2011, 08:37 AM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

Default Failed Firefox connection

Try to test ping
ping google.com

See what happen.

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
Thank you

Md Ashickur Rahman
Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Alan Duval <amoht@westnet.com.au> wrote:

Hi,

My taskbar shows that I have an internet connection but Firefox isn't able to connect with the internet lately.

Don't know if this happened after I installed a DVD copying program.

Any suggestions as to how to get Firefox connecting again?

Thunderbird also cant connect.

Alan Duval

Old 09-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Basil Chupin