Old 09-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Mr Javed Gogo

Default PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.FROM THE DESK OF; MR JAVED GOGO,AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION, AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB), OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA. Dear Friend,How are you and your family? Guess it is well with you.I am Mr. Javed Gogo, I work as the Foreign Operations Manager of our bank here in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Although the world is a very small place and hard place to meet people with complete confidence, but as I have developed the trust on you, after a week fasting and praying i made up my mind to contact you for this confidential business transaction with hope that you will not disclose the secret of this great opportunity to another person. There is an unclaimed sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5M) in my bank, and when went through the records, I discovered that this fund belong to one of our foreign customer who died years ago, and no beneficiaries or claimants were stated concerning to claim this funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim so that our bank will
release the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the beneficiary/Foreign Business Partner to the deceased.This fund was meant for a short term investment in my country unfortunately the beneficiary died untimely. So, if you accept to assist me, I will place your name as the person who has the right to claim the fund which will enable our bank issue you fund investment document to avoid your government or anybody to question the source of the fund during the process of the transfer.Hence you will be interested to assist me get this fund transferred in your account, I will reward you with 45% of the total sum while 55% will be for me. If you are sure of your trust, integrity for safe-keeping this fund in your account, contact me with your full
detailed information including your private telephone number(mobile) for me to guide you on the best legal way to tender an application to claim this fund successfully from our bank. Again My coming to your country once the money transferred , Me and you will exchange our photos, For you to know me in your country Airport, I am waiting for your urgent response.Yours faithfully.Mr. Javed Gogo