Old 09-13-2011, 01:25 AM
Juan

Default - Netflix

Hi everyone.

Today Netflix was launched to the Caribbean. I signed up for a free
trial this morning only to discover that Linux is not a supported OS. No
streaming.

Searched and the only workaround is a virtual machine. Correct or I am
wrong?

My system don't has resources to run two OS virtualized or even dual
boot. It's a waste of resources only to see some show weekends.

Any ideas?

Thanks.