Old 09-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Jim Byrnes

Default Advantage of gmane.org?

On 09/08/2011 12:48 PM, NoOp wrote:

On 09/08/2011 07:09 AM, Jim Byrnes wrote:

On 09/07/2011 09:51 PM, NoOp wrote:

<snip>

Gary and the others that replied, thanks for the info. I actually have
a couple of gmane subscriptions but only to some OS/2 usenet groups I
still read. I had never done it for email lists and was wondering how
it worked.

One final question. Do attachments come through?

Yes. As long as attachments are allowed on the list - no problems
sending or receiving.

OK, thanks.

Regards, Jim

Old 09-08-2011, 06:07 PM