Old 01-01-2000, 03:54 PM
"Mr. Abdul Hassan"

Default Dear Friend, This Message Is Respectfully Yours.

Dear Friend, This Message Is Respectfully Yours.

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but you need not to worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a business transaction. I am contacting you independently and no one is informed of this communication.

However, my name is Mr. Abdul Hassan. I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa. My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300, 000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to your account. The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for nine good years now without anybody coming for the claim of it. The owner of this fund died since 2001 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.

Best regards,

Mr. Abdul Hassan.