Old 02-15-2008, 10:24 PM
stan

Default vmware server package?

I was loading software on a machine at work this week, and I would swear
that I found a vmware-server package. I decided to not install this on the
machines at work, but I planed on putting it on my laptop this weekend. Yet
apt-cache search seems to not be able to find it. So, I tried
http://packages.ubuntu.com/#search_packages and it could not find it
either.

What am I doing wrong?

programs.