Old 08-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Ric Moore

Default Starting a script from USB stick on 10.10 and newer

On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 22:27 +0800, Goh Lip wrote:
> On 08/23/2011 10:18 PM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> >> person lurking a bit to get the overall flavor of the list to try to fit
> > Maybe the solution could be to filter out all messages that are top
>

> Maybe Ric needs to fsck more than his harddrive <chuckle, chuckle>

Heh, I didn't feel I should go there... but I considered it briefly, yes
I did. It's like we're being invaded by a pack of Windows refugees and
we're in need of some global relief effort. I just didn't want to be the
only cranky old uncle. Ric

Linux user# 44256