Old 08-23-2011, 10:41 AM
Amichai Rotman

Default Creating a self-executable from a VirtualBox VM image?

Hi all,
I'd like to create a VirtualBox VM on my Ubuntu box, customize it and convert it to a Windows executable (.exe) file to run as a self contained application...

Is there a way to do it without installing VirtualBox on the target machine?
Thanks!
Amichai.