Old 08-22-2011, 07:58 AM
shwetha

Default How to write ctrl+z,bg commands in sequence in bash script

On Monday 22 August 2011 12:50 PM, Alan Pope wrote:

Hey......
can you please help on how to unicode nudi(lohith kannada) in ubuntu10.04.

regards
Shwetha

On 22 August 2011 08:18, Amrit Pal Pathak<amritpalpathak1@gmail.com> wrote:

I want to use ctrl+z ,bg commands in a sequence in my script.Can anyone
please tell me how i can do it.?

Stick an ampersand at the end of the line you want to background. Like this:-

#!/bin/bash
command_one&
command_two

First command one will kick off and immediately go into the background
then command two will start.

Al.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:03 AM
shwetha

Hey......

can you please help on how to unicode nudi(lohith kannada) in
ubuntu10.04.

thanks

*I want to use ctrl+z ,bg commands in a sequence in my script.Can
anyone please tell me how i can do it.?

*I just want to run a process in background and then in the same
terminal i have to run a new process.

--

Thanks

Regards

Amrit Pal

amritpalpathak.blogspot.com

Old 08-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Amrit Pal Pathak

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Alan Pope <alan@popey.com> wrote:

On 22 August 2011 08:18, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpalpathak1@gmail.com> wrote:

> *I want to use ctrl+z ,bg commands in a sequence in my script.Can anyone

> please tell me how i can do it.?

Stick an ampersand at the end of the line you want to background. Like this:-

#!/bin/bash

command_one &

command_two

Thanks .I will try.*

Old 08-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Amrit Pal Pathak

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 4:03 AM, shwetha <shwetha@public-software.in> wrote:

Hey......

can you please help on how to unicode nudi(lohith kannada) in
ubuntu10.04.

thanks
** hey.I didn't get your question and reason for thanks.*

Old 08-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Ric Moore

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 13:28 +0530, shwetha wrote:
> On Monday 22 August 2011 12:50 PM, Alan Pope wrote:
>

> Hey......
> can you please help on how to unicode nudi(lohith kannada) in ubuntu10.04.

Start a new thread, don't hijack another's... and please don't top
post. Ric

Linux user# 44256

Old 08-22-2011, 09:52 PM
chris

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 15:58 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 13:28 +0530, shwetha wrote:
> > On Monday 22 August 2011 12:50 PM, Alan Pope wrote:
> >

> > Hey......
> > can you please help on how to unicode nudi(lohith kannada) in ubuntu10.04.
>
> Start a new thread, don't hijack another's... and please don't top
> post. Ric

> Linux user# 44256

Please Please don't top post
Da Kiwi

Old 08-23-2011, 03:49 AM
shwetha

wrote:

Hey......

can you please help on how to unicode nudi(lohith kannada)
in ubuntu10.04.

thanks

** hey.I didn't get your question and reason for thanks.*

hey it is just a concluding message...

Can you please help me on how convert ASCII to UNICODE

Old 08-23-2011, 04:23 AM
Doug