Old 08-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Jay Ridgley

Default Forcing a Full Backup with sbackup

Folks,

I use sbackup manual backup only for backing up my systems. I need to force a
full backup to be done for one of my systems. I deleted all backups for it on
the device that stores my backups; started sbackup and discovered that I only
had and incremental backup ad a result.

How can I force a full backup to be performed? The doumentation I have seems to
be lacking that information.

Thanks,
Jay
--