Old 08-20-2011, 12:21 PM
Graham Todd

Default PyBridge Help Needed

I have PyBridge installed from the repositories, which is a Bridge game
(card game).

I want to see how well it handles bidding to the ACOL system, which I
understand it should be able to do from the website at:

http://wiki.pybridge.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

However,each time I try to run it, I get this error message:

Error: Twisted Core 2.0.0+ required

however I have got python-twisted_core 10.2.0.0 installed from the
repositories.

Have I missed something, or should I install something different? Help
and advice needed from anyone on the list, which will be gratefully
received.