Old 08-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Dotan Cohen

Default Downgrade Thunderbird 6 to Thunderbird 5 from PPA

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:38, Basil Chupin <blchupin@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Suit yourself but even though I have never used VI until just now and do not
> have it configured in any way I have sent a couple of test messages to
> myself without any problems.
>
> This response is also being typed and sent with VI enabled.

Thanks, Basil. The bug only affected specific workflows, that is why
it was not found earlier.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com

Old 08-22-2011, 10:09 AM
Basil Chupin

On 21/08/11 19:01, Dotan Cohen wrote:

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:38, Basil Chupin<blchupin@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Suit yourself but even though I have never used VI until just now and do not
have it configured in any way I have sent a couple of test messages to
myself without any problems.

This response is also being typed and sent with VI enabled.

Thanks, Basil. The bug only affected specific workflows, that is why
it was not found earlier.

Is OK, and 'no problemo'. Glad to to read that it is now working for you.

BC

--
"Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive."