Old 08-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Ric Moore

Default Just a heads up regarding mice

Mine was going wonky, refusing to scroll pages with scrolls bars using
my scroll wheel and making me crazy. So, I bit down, got out my
jeweler's screwdriver set and removed the teeny tiny little screws on
the bottom of my mouse. Opened the case up and found some dust blocking
the scroll-wheel spokes, Blew it all out, cleaned the case up, put it
back together and it works flawlessly now. Sometimes, it just ain't the
OS. Ric

Linux user# 44256