Old 08-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Frank McCormick

Default Google-chrome problems

Having all sorts of problems with Google-chrome today on my Maverick
installation - 2 out of 3 web pages wouldn't load...giving me the "it's
dead Jim" page....so I purged unstable and installed the beta version
which is **supposed to be more stable* - same problems, and I notice now
I cannot even set-up Sync- Google keeps telling me the sync server is
busy...never had that before.

Anybody having similar problems ??? or is my installation messed up ?

--
Cheers
Frank

Old 08-13-2011, 06:30 PM
glenn opdycke-hansen

what urls for the pages that do not load?

what version of chrome browser are you using?