Old 08-13-2011, 10:53 AM
"H.S.Rai"

Default Resize OnBoard window

Seems silly question, but I could not find any wayout.

How to resize window size of "OnBoard" a on screen keyboard. I tried
it on my Tablet PC Compaq tc440, powered with latest Ubuntu 11.04

It so happened that it occupied full area on my screen. I tried
graphically, nothing happened; tried with ctrl + 0, ctrl + -; escape.

Tried to remove completely, reinstalled. But same result. It should
cover small area, so that I can use it, while seeing its output in OO
Writer (say).

Please help.

--
H.S.Rai

Old 08-22-2011, 01:05 PM
"H.S.Rai"

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM, H.S.Rai <hardeep.rai@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems silly question, but I could not find any wayout.
>
> How to resize window size of "OnBoard" a on screen keyboard. I tried
> it on my Tablet PC Compaq tc440, powered with latest Ubuntu 11.04
>
> It so happened that it occupied full area on my screen. I tried
> graphically, nothing happened; tried with ctrl + 0, ctrl + -; escape.

Double clicking on "Title bar" on top of window helped.

--
H.S.Rai