-   -   options for mod auth_mysql (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/563554-options-mod-auth_mysql.html)

Rajeev Prasad 08-10-2011 04:06 PM

options for mod auth_mysql

I searched the web but i found different options on different places for this module. I am using:Apache/2.2.16 (Ubuntu)MySQL client version: 5.1.49module auth_mysql.load

what are all the available options for this module? with all the valid options. is there any manpage available?

for example i am not able to figure out right/all options for:

*** AuthMySQL_Encryption_Types

thx.
rajeev