Old 02-15-2008, 01:03 PM
stan

Default Confusion over multiple desktops

I have just set up compiz on a machine that I am using KDE on, and I seem
to be a bit confused. compiz seems to think that I have 2 desktops, but
system setting seems to think I have 4, and the KDE switcher applet thinks
I have 6. When I try to move between them using it, I keep on seeing the
same old session one, and session 2.

How can I correctly set this up, so that all them players recognize that I
have 4 desktop sessions?

programs.