Old 02-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Alexander Espinoza

Default Ubuntu stickers

I just installed in my laptop Ubuntu. You guys rock!! it is the best OS i've ever had. So now that I'm proud of having Ubuntu I'd like to put the Ubuntu small sticker*in my laptop, how can I get it?

*

Alex.

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.*You IM, we give. Learn more.

Old 02-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Carl Richell

Hi Alexander,

Please send a self addressed stamped envelop to:

System76, Inc. (Free Sticker)
1582 S. Parker Rd. Ste. 310
Denver, Colorado 80231

Also see the directions at the below link.

http://system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9

Best Regards,

Carl
System76

Old 02-17-2008, 06:46 PM
ac

Alexander Espinoza wrote:
> I just installed in my laptop Ubuntu. You guys rock!! it is the best OS i've ever had. So now that I'm proud of having Ubuntu I'd like to put the Ubuntu small sticker in my laptop, how can I get it?

Great that you like it!

I notice that the ubuntu site shop now includes a bit more choice of
stickers type:
https://shop.canonical.com/
specifically:
https://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=125&osCsid=a14d97d223 2a70b7f4ad075560ff7720
--
ac

Old 02-17-2008, 09:53 PM
NoOp

On 02/14/2008 12:06 PM, Carl Richell wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> Please send a self addressed stamped envelop to:
>
> System76, Inc. (Free Sticker)
> 1582 S. Parker Rd. Ste. 310
> Denver, Colorado 80231
>
> Also see the directions at the below link.
>
> http://system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Carl
> System76

Cool! Are these the metalic stickers (like an intel inside metalic) that
had been discussed in marketing sometime back, or are they the
paper/plastic based?

Old 02-18-2008, 08:08 AM
"Alexandre Franke"

On Feb 17, 2008 11:53 PM, NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Cool! Are these the metalic stickers (like an intel inside metalic) that
> had been discussed in marketing sometime back, or are they the
> paper/plastic based?

The stickers that come from System76 are white paper/plastic ones.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNU/Linux user #390077