Old 08-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Amichai Rotman

Default Google Chrome Browser Slow Start...

Hello,

I have both Google Chrome and Chromium browsers installed on my Natty box. I have downloaded Chrome from the official site and Chromium from the repositories.

I run them both because I use Chrome for my private stuff and Chromium for my Google Apps account.

I configured them both to syncronize all data (under Personal Stuff in the settings).

I have noticed that after Chrome synced my profile on my mom's WinXP machine, something happend on my Natty box - it now takes about 40 seconds to a minute to get to the New Tab window from clicking the icon on the Unity launcher.

I tried to remove it, re-install, re-install Flash and even do a partial sync - nothing worked....

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Amichai.

Old 08-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Asif Iqbal

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=2fd5132a4ec5bb8b&hl=en

> Thanks,
> Amichai.

Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?