Old 08-09-2011, 05:50 AM
Tanmoy Chatterjee

Default Samsung ad showing ubuntu logo in India

Recently I have watched Samsung Galxy S2 ad in TV which also showing
the Ubuntu logo among others. Possibly they have now stopped
telecasting this ad.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Bhavani Shankar R

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Tanmoy Chatterjee
<tachchot007@gmail.com> wrote:
> Recently I have watched Samsung Galxy S2 ad in TV which also showing
> the Ubuntu logo among others. Possibly they have now stopped
> telecasting this ad.

Hey Tanmoy,

/me calls on the list admins to know whether this is OT or not

Which ad were you referring to? The ad which shows become master of
the universe?

Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer****** |* www.ubuntu.com
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi

Old 08-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Tanmoy Chatterjee

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Tanmoy Chatterjee
> <tachchot007@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Recently I have watched Samsung Galxy S2 ad in TV which also showing
>> the Ubuntu logo among others. Possibly they have now stopped
>> telecasting this ad.
>>

> Hey Tanmoy,
>
> /me calls on the list admins to know whether this is OT or not
>
> Which ad were you referring to? The ad which shows become master of
> the universe?
Yes. In which many other logos also appeared like vodafone ( twitter,
FB and more). As far as I can remember also use some audio in line "
some ..... you require some you don't". But they have changed that ad
and started telecasting a new one where the Ubuntu logo ( or most of
the ohers) does not feature.