Old 08-08-2011, 01:30 PM
Larry

Default Test msg!

*My Email seems to be not getting through, so this is a test msg again...*

--
Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
by Ubuntu ver 10.10 Ultimate Edition 2.9

Reg# Linux User 484593

"This is Linux Country,
on a quiet night you can hear
WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"

Old 08-08-2011, 01:32 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 08:30:13 -0500
Larry <larryesu@gmail.com> didst polemicize thusly:

> *My Email seems to be not getting through, so this is a test msg
> again...*

It never showed up here. ;-]

Cybe R. Wizard
--