Old 08-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Wipe_Out

Default Apache and PHP with fcgi on 10.04

Hi,
Does anyone know of any step by step instructions for setting up an Apache server to use php through fcgi?
I used this to setup php-cgi.http://library.linode.com/web-servers/apache/php-cgi/ubuntu-10.04-lucid#sph_installing-apache-and-php
which works but I would like to get it working with fcgi.. Only problem is everything I find seems very complicated and nothing detailed and simple like the link above describes..
Any help converting from what I have setup to an fcgi setup would be appreciated..