Old 08-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Larry

Default Problem with updated Kernel 2.6.35-30 Generic

*I have been off line for a little more than a month, I got back on-line
the other day, and say that I was notified about updates, so I installed
them, but now it will not boot like it has before...??? I see the kernel
is now 2.6.35-30 generic and all of my other kernels are using pae, so
each time I boot up from the menu from grub I have to make sure it boots
to the working kernel 2.6.35-28 pae...

Can some one help me on how to remove the kernel 2.6.35-30 generic, and
what ever else is need for it to run kernel 2.6.35-28 pae at boot up...???

Thanks for any help on he issue.

Larry

*