Old 08-13-2011, 02:45 PM
Ben Tinner

Default Ubuntu 11.04 blues

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 2:22 AM, Ben Tinner <bentinner@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

On Sunday, 7 August 2011 5:46 AM,Jordon Bedwell wrote:
>On 07/08/11 07:34, Ben Tinner wrote:

>> I am using 11.04. Recently on using the unity desktop,
>> the graphic card seemed to slow down. Can you help me
>> to fix this problem?
>
>Please tell us what graphics card and what driver?

>--

Mine is a computer-intergrated graphics.
**That
doesn't answer the question.* You need to go into your system hardware
and find out which graphics system is being used, which hardware
configuration, and which version.

Without that information nobody can help you.
Just because it is
integrated onto the motherboard doesn't mean you can't find out what is
on the mo-board and how it is being utilized.

When Government fears the people there is Liberty.
When People fear the Government there is Tyranny.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Ric Moore

On Sat, 2011-08-13 at 22:45 +0800, Ben Tinner wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 2:22 AM, Ben Tinner <bentinner@yahoo.com.sg>
> wrote:
> On Sunday, 7 August 2011 5:46 AM,Jordon Bedwell wrote:
>
> >On 07/08/11 07:34, Ben Tinner wrote:
> >> I am using 11.04. Recently on using the unity desktop,
> >> the graphic card seemed to slow down. Can you help me
> >> to fix this problem?
> >
> >Please tell us what graphics card and what driver?
> >
> >--
>
> Mine is a computer-intergrated graphics.
>

> That doesn't answer the question. You need to go into your system
> hardware and find out which graphics system is being used, which
> hardware configuration, and which version.
> Without that information nobody can help you.
> Just because it is integrated onto the motherboard doesn't mean you
> can't find out what is on the mo-board and how it is being utilized.

What would be sweeter would be to have the subject line reflect the
problem. I flat out delete anything that states "HELP ME!" or "Ubuntu
11.04 Blues" or "it's broken". Right straight into the trash, where this
one is going. <Expletive Deleted> Ric
Linux user# 44256