Old 08-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Jordon Bedwell

Default forum archive not accessible anonymously

On 07/08/11 08:32, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 09:14:42 -0400
>> The one that I posted was from 2007 so you're within that range.
>> It's a weird policy though!
> The page you referenced also says, "You are browsing a READ only
> archive of the main support categories pre 4/21/2008."
>
> I'd guess that indicates the age of 'blocked' articles.

I think it's a good idea they block them personally and require login :P
you guys can't honestly say you've never ran into somebody who tried
something years old on a recent release, can you?

Old 08-07-2011, 01:54 PM
"Robert P. J. Day"

On Sun, 7 Aug 2011, Alan Pope wrote:

> On 7 August 2011 14:14, Tom H <tomh0665@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's a weird policy though!
> >

> Unfortunately there's a lot of "wrong" on the internet, rubbing some
> of it out isn't easy

http://xkcd.com/386/

Robert P. J. Day Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA
http://crashcourse.ca

Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday

Old 08-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Alan Pope

On 7 August 2011 14:54, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> *http://xkcd.com/386/

There's a world of difference between arguing with someone about who
is right, and technically incorrect how-to's which could break your
system.

Al.

Old 08-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Richard Owlett