Old 08-05-2011, 01:50 PM
"Lougee, Linda"

Default Apt Backup Question

I am attempting to move my “notes” from my old iPhone 3G to my new iPhone 3GS.* When they transferred the data card at the store the notes did not come through, do you know how I can do this.* I synced it to my iPhone also, and it didn’t come through.* Help I have 600 notes!!!

Old 08-05-2011, 01:52 PM
"Lougee, Linda"

Matt, that last question on notes was from lougeect@hotmail.com