Old 08-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Hunter Poe

Default Adobe Flash Crash

Hi, I am a long time lurker first time poster.I tried reporting this bug through the ubuntu homepage and I couldn't fully understand the complex bug reporting procedures and can't find another way to report it so I thought I might try here.

I have noticed that whenever I try to*re size*a video to full screen when viewing videos online flash crashes. I thought this was first a bug with*chromium but I tested it on firefox with the same results any help or advice that can be given would be appreciated.

Please and thank you*

Old 08-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Ric Moore

On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 20:56 -0600, Hunter Poe wrote:
> Hi, I am a long time lurker first time poster.
> I tried reporting this bug through the ubuntu homepage and I couldn't
> fully understand the complex bug reporting procedures and can't find
> another way to report it so I thought I might try here.
>

> I have noticed that whenever I try to re size a video to full screen
> when viewing videos online flash crashes. I thought this was first a
> bug with chromium but I tested it on firefox with the same results any
> help or advice that can be given would be appreciated.
> Please and thank you

Give a brief describe of your OS, hardware, graphic drivers installed.
That will help a bunch. Ric

Linux user# 44256

Old 08-06-2011, 12:52 PM
dave

Hi, I am a long time lurker first time poster.
I tried reporting this bug through the ubuntu homepage and I couldn't
fully understand the complex bug reporting procedures and can't find
another way to report it so I thought I might try here.

I have noticed that whenever I try to re size a video to full screen
when viewing videos online flash crashes. I thought this was first a
bug with chromium but I tested it on firefox with the same results any
help or advice that can be given would be appreciated.
Please and thank you

Give a brief describe of your OS, hardware, graphic drivers installed.
That will help a bunch. Ric

Right click in the flash player window and go to settings and uncheck
where it says "enable hardware acceleration".

Old 08-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Hunter Poe

Hi, I am a long time lurker first time poster.

I tried reporting this bug through the ubuntu homepage and I couldn't

fully understand the complex bug reporting procedures and can't find

another way to report it so I thought I might try here.

I have noticed that whenever I try to re size a video to full screen

when viewing videos online flash crashes. I thought this was first a

bug with chromium but I tested it on firefox with the same results any

help or advice that can be given would be appreciated.

Please and thank you

Give a brief describe of your OS, hardware, graphic drivers installed.

That will help a bunch. Ric

Right click in the flash player window and go to settings and uncheck where it says "enable hardware acceleration".

Sorry I didn't reply earlier life things.Thank you guys for your help Dave's suggestion worked.*