Old 08-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak

Default Captcha image is not showing

I have download a project from server to my local desktop.The captcha image is not showing.
Why?I have newly installed ubuntu 10.04.Am i missing something to install or reason is something else ?

Thanks in advance
amritpalpathak.blogspot.com

Old 08-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Jacob Mansfield

which capcha?Jacob MansfieldProgrammer

CyberKing Solutionsā„¢--

Air conditioned environment - do not open windows!

SeeĀ*http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

Old 08-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Alan Pope

On 4 August 2011 18:45, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpalpathak1@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have download a project from server to my local desktop.The captcha image
> is not showing.
> Why?

You're not giving us much to go on. Some more detail might help.
Al.

Old 08-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak

which capcha? * * *What do u mean by 'which captcha"? Sorry i didn't get your mean

--
Thanks
Regards

Old 08-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak

Well you can see it is working on server but on my system *it is not visible.http://202.164.53.116/GNDEC-SMS-Service/

--
Thanks
Regards

Old 08-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Colin Law

On 4 August 2011 19:20, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpalpathak1@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Alan Pope <alan@popey.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 4 August 2011 18:45, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpalpathak1@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I have download a project from server to my local desktop.The captcha
>> > image
>> > is not showing.
>> > Why?
>>
>> You're not giving us much to go on. Some more detail might help.
>> Well you can see it is working on server but on my system *it is not
>> visible.http://202.164.53.116/GNDEC-SMS-Service/

The page is full of html errors, see
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2F202.164.53.116%2FGNDEC-SMS-Service%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doct ype=Inline&group=0

Colin

Old 08-05-2011, 05:59 AM
Amrit Pal Pathak

>> > I have download a project from server to my local desktop.The captcha

>> > image

>> > is not showing.

>> > Why?

>> You're not giving us much to go on. Some more detail might help.

>> Well you can see it is working on server but on my system *it is not

>> visible.http://202.164.53.116/GNDEC-SMS-Service/

The page is full of html errors, see

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2F202.164.53.116%2FGNDEC-SMS-Service%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doct ype=Inline&group=0** * Yes you are right Sir.But my question is something else.If captcha is visible on server then why it is not visible on my local system(ubuntu 10.04).Is there any php package to install or something else went wrong.

** * * * * *

--
Thanks
Regards

Old 08-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak

You can check the attached screenshot where captcha is not visible.And please check following link (Server's)where is visible.
http://202.164.53.116/GNDEC-SMS-Service/
** *Please somebody help me to get rid of it.*

--
Thanks
Regards

Old 08-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Steven Susbauer

On Aug 5, 2011, at 12:59 AM, Amrit Pal Pathak wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Colin Law <clanlaw@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 4 August 2011 19:20, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpalpathak1@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Alan Pope <alan@popey.com> wrote:

> >> You're not giving us much to go on. Some more detail might help.
> >> Well you can see it is working on server but on my system it is not
> >> visible.http://202.164.53.116/GNDEC-SMS-Service/
>
> The page is full of html errors, see
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2F202.164.53.116%2FGNDEC-SMS-Service%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doct ype=Inline&group=0 Yes you are right Sir.But my question is something else.If captcha is visible on server then why it is not visible on my local system(ubuntu 10.04).Is there any php package to install or something else went wrong.

What do you mean it is visible on the server but not on your local system?

Are you opening the HTML file directly on your local system, or loading it in a web browser off of the server (from the link you gave us). If you are just opening the HTML file, of course the captcha will not show, you would have to use an HTTP server with PHP and load it in a browser.--

Old 08-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak

On Aug 5, 2011, at 12:59 AM, Amrit Pal Pathak wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Colin Law <clanlaw@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 4 August 2011 19:20, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpalpathak1@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Alan Pope <alan@popey.com> wrote:

> >> You're not giving us much to go on. Some more detail might help.

> >> Well you can see it is working on server but on my system *it is not

> >> visible.http://202.164.53.116/GNDEC-SMS-Service/

> The page is full of html errors, see

> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2F202.164.53.116%2FGNDEC-SMS-Service%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doct ype=Inline&group=0 * * Yes you are right Sir.But my question is something else.If captcha is visible on server then why it is not visible on my local system(ubuntu 10.04).Is there any php package to install or something else went wrong.

What do you mean it is visible on the server but not on your local system?

it mean it is working smoothly on server.I have downloaded this project and installed(/var/www) it on my local system but captcha in browser is not visible.

Are you opening the HTML file directly on your local system, or loading it in a web browser off of the server (from the link you gave us). If you are just opening the HTML file, of course the captcha will not show, you would have to use an HTTP server with PHP and load it in a browser.

** *I am opening it through browser from /var/www*--

--
Thanks
Regards