Old 08-04-2011, 03:54 PM
"H.S.Rai"

Default Printer's font

Self test for Dot Matrix printer is OK, but when I print from browser,
quality is not good.

cat fileName > /dev/lp0 is also good. This is shared printer used by
many Ubuntu machines.

Is there any way to instruct Ubuntu to use default font from printer
and not use from the software setting on PC?

--
H.S.Rai

Old 08-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Steve Flynn