Old 08-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Amrit Pal Pathak

Default Php files are not being browse

When i try to browse* php file on my system it dont browse.But browse ask to download it (save).
Why?
I have install php and apache2 with ubuntu 10.04
--
*Thank you !!
*

*amritpalpathak.blogspot.com

Old 08-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Avi Greenbury

Amrit Pal Pathak wrote:
> When i try to browse php file on my system it dont browse.But browse
> ask to download it (save).
> Why?
> I have install php and apache2 with ubuntu 10.04

What, precisely, did you install? You need libapache2-mod-php5 in order
to have Apache automatically pass PHP files through the PHP interpreter.

--
Avi

Old 08-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Amrit Pal Pathak

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Avi Greenbury <lists@avi.co> wrote:

Amrit Pal Pathak wrote:

> When i try to browse *php file on my system it dont browse.But browse

> ask to download it (save).

> Why?

> I have install php and apache2 with ubuntu 10.04

What, precisely, did you install? You need libapache2-mod-php5 in order

to have Apache automatically pass PHP files through the PHP interpreter.
* * It is installed on my system by
* ** sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-php5

*Thank you !!
*